PDA

View Full Version : Water in bathroom

Jime
11-20-2016, 04:42 PM
I have a 2015 Montana 3710fl
after showering the area under the bathroom sink floor is wet, I've had my wife look to see if water is coming over the edge and nothing. yet the floor under the sink is wet. we put a towel down and after 2 showers it is not sopping wet but wet.
any suggestions

gary31
11-21-2016, 06:15 AM
On our maiden voyage of our new Carbon 31 we had the same experience. I took a shower only to step out of the tub to a floor full of water. Called the dealership and took it back for repair. Come to find out the piping under the tub was not glued and leaking. They fixed and we have never had another issue. They say that when you buy a new unit you find and repair all the bugs for the next owner.

jmak
11-22-2016, 08:33 AM
We had that happen in a brand new house. The drain line was not sealed properly. Being a tile shower they had to rip up the whole shower and redo it. Water can find funny ways of traveling when leaking and sometime what winds up wet vs where it is coming from does not make sense.

4LowNGo
11-24-2016, 04:47 AM
Also check with the shower faucet plumbing behind the wall. I've had 2 different issues in a year.

Elk4me
12-13-2016, 05:41 PM
If your shower has an access plate under the door like mine does, pull the cover and check all connections. You should also be able to see the water lines going to the valve. On the drain, the connection to the shower pan itself is a slip nut type that can be removed to clean the trap, my trap on my Mountaineer 375FLF is the horizontal type and is removed by loosening the slip nut attached to the black ABS pipe. Check all those connections with water flowing.