PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Keystone Avalanche

Sam_Webster
11-07-2016, 03:08 PM
I purchases this trailer from Camping world. It has a keyless entry system. They did not have phobs or a code to the door. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do to use the system and replace the phobs.

Thanks

Sam

chuckster57
11-07-2016, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the forum :wlcm:

If you know what brand of keyless entry it is or can post a picture of the entry lock, we may be able to help you better.

justlkn
11-12-2016, 06:29 PM
Maybe this will help

http://www.lci1.com/images/support/lipsheet/0157.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamawildbear
11-12-2016, 10:06 PM
Is it just me or is it crazy that they sell you a unit without keys or codes. I would have put up a stink

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chuckster57
11-12-2016, 11:57 PM
If I read the OP's post correctly, it just didn't come with remote fobs or the code to operate the keypad.

Tbos
11-14-2016, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy

Steve S
11-14-2016, 05:40 PM
I purchases this trailer from Camping world. It has a keyless entry system. They did not have phobs or a code to the door. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do to use the system and replace the phobs.

Thanks

Sam

So how do you lock your doors:confused:

tank45
11-16-2016, 07:52 AM
I just sold my 2013 Avalanche (got a truck camper for a replacement) and I was in the same situation. The units come from the factory with preset lock and unlock codes so I tried them and they worked. I used them from that day forward without changing them; I boondock most often so I was not too worried about getting broken into by someone that knew the factory codes. If you PM me (I'm not quite sure how to do it) I will give you the codes. I found that it was really handy using this feature but from time to time, It would not function - I had to turn battery isolator off then back on and cycle the lock with the key. That being known, I used a magnetic hide-a-key up underneath just for peace of mind.