PDA

View Full Version : found a good 6v batt source in Denver...

Jetfixer03
10-31-2016, 04:10 PM
I've been digging around figuring out details for upgrading to two 6v's. I found Trojan T105's locally for $115 + $25 core charge. There are some internet prices out there that are close, but shipping is $$$, so I think this is a good deal if you're in the Denver area.

PM me for details if you're interested.

WaltBennett
11-01-2016, 04:36 AM
Think I paid about $80 each for mine back three years ago, in Northern VA. I gave them the two old 12v ones and another deep cycle battery that was almost gone to help on the core charge. The core charge where I bought them is based on how much lead is in the batteries you turn in (weight), so regular deep cycle ones don't have all that much. If I need to replace the four T-105s I've got, I'll get a lot more for the old ones.

gkainz
11-01-2016, 05:17 AM
any reason why the info is PM only?

Jetfixer03
11-01-2016, 06:12 AM
I wasnt sure it was allowed to post. Discount Golf Cars, Denver.

Mike484
11-01-2016, 06:17 AM
I have a golf cart and I'm on a golf cart forum (BuggiesGoneWild), this is a great source for finding battery suppliers and the best pricing as the amount of batteries they purchase is much higher than RVers. They normally buy 6 - 8 batteries at a time where we only need one or two for the Rv.

gkainz
11-01-2016, 07:23 AM

I don't believe there's any restriction to pass along good info on companies .... I have a friend who recommended them to me a few years ago as well.

BTW - welcome to the forum. Can you fix my Piper Saratoga? I'll sit in the cockpit and make jet noises, if that helps? :)

Desert185
11-01-2016, 07:44 AM
I don't believe there's any restriction to pass along good info on companies .... I have a friend to recommended them to me a few years ago as well.

BTW - welcome to the forum. Can you fix my Piper Saratoga? I'll sit in the cockpit and make jet noises, if that helps? :)

Please...no whining. :)

JRTJH
11-01-2016, 02:12 PM

I don't believe there's any restriction to pass along good info on companies ....

There is no restriction in posting a "good buy" so long as it doesn't become a "commercial advertisement". The forum rules prohibit a company, individual member or business associate/employee from advertising or posting links to their products, but we encourage members who have a "good dealership" or a "good source" to share that information.

The forum rules can be reviewed here: http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=367
The actual rule that applies is: "any adverstisements, promotions, either direct or indirect (URL's, Links, etc.) of commercial products or services except for links that are included as a helpful referral, to explain or to make a point."

There's nothing wrong with sharing a "great price" with the membership.

Lariatbob
12-02-2016, 11:22 AM
Perfect timing! Getting ready to add another pair. Thanks for the info!