PDA

View Full Version : Keystone 324 Questions

lmoser
05-01-2011, 01:44 PM
OK, I know these may be silly questions but I have never had an rv like this.
Question one concerns water hook up in the basement. I have a city hook up, it is on the bottom of the three. The next one, I think, is the black water clean out? The top one with the air nose type fitting, I'm guessing is some sort of outdoor water source. It has a coiled hose and and a hot and cold faucets. Am I right?

Next question. I think I've found the water heater by-pass. Located behind a panel under stove. What positon should the cock be in to allow water to the hot water heater (vertical or horizontal)?

Bought this in Montana and had it delivered to Wy. Did not get the opportunity to walk through things with a tech.

I think I've figured most things out but I'm sure I will have more questions. Have not done anything with water and plumbing as it is snowing in nothern wy.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Festus2
05-01-2011, 01:55 PM
The H and C are for the exterior shower and the "air hose" fitting is a quick connect/disconnect for the coiled hose. On our unit, the black water flush/cleanout is located above the exterior shower door but yours may be in a different position.
The valve for your HW tank shutoff should be parallel to (or in line with) the water line - whichever way the line positioned.
Hope this helps.

lmoser
05-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Thanks for your reply. I feel better as I get ready to take this on the road.

bruno4
05-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Don't make the mistake my brother in law made. He set up camp
and hooked the water hose to his black tank spray clean out .
He thought he had hooked it up to the city water supply.
Guess what happened?
The toilet overflowed and c%@p was all over the floor.