PDA

View Full Version : South Alabama checking in!

Mikey
10-24-2016, 10:33 AM
Hi everyone! Certified rookie here. I purchased my Bullet 308BHS this summer and truly enjoy it. My daughter has been after me for a few years to get one so I broke down and did it. If I'd known it was this fun, I'd have done it long ago. Just looking for a place to check on problems, mods, and gather any info I can. Happy trails and safe travels!

Alpine
10-24-2016, 11:19 AM
Well now look at you you've gone and done it! High fives to ya!

:wlcm: aboard, as you have come to the right place for the information you are looking for!

DAN d
10-24-2016, 12:49 PM
THIS IS THE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR QUESTION WELCOME TO THE FORUM
HAPPY RV ING :wlcm:

busterbrown
10-24-2016, 01:18 PM
Welcome. I "WAS" a rookie too 8 months ago when I purchased my 308BHS as a surpise anniversary gift for my wife. This site has helped tremendously. Since May 1st, we've logged about 44 nights in the camper and have traveled all over our home state of Michigan as well as our maiden long distant trip to Disney's Fort Wilderness.

Knock on wood, we haven't been back any Keystone dealer yet and I plan to keep it that way. There is an outstanding recall on our Bullets with regards to A/C wiring on the roof top unit. It's a 5 minute fix at the dealer if you can get an appointment. I'm planning on taking it in prior to de-winterizing in the early spring.

Here's a compilation of mods (http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25484) I've done to my unit since April. A Maxx Air fan will be my next mod this spring.

I hope you're having as much fun as we are with ours. Again, Welcome!

14george
10-24-2016, 03:13 PM
:wlcm:from W Va congrats

ctbruce
10-24-2016, 05:20 PM
Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO! Enjoy your new camper!

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
2015 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ
WELL....THAT WAS FUN!

Mikey
10-25-2016, 07:27 AM
Thanks everyone! I look forward to all the ideas I'll get from y'all! Busterbrown, I got the paperwork on that recall and I believe there was another on the smoke detectors. I'm not sure, but I'll look when I get home. I'm trying to set up an appointment now to get mine serviced before winter and get a few things worked on. Tragically, my power converter died yesterday evening. The magic smoke was set free from the box so I'll be checking in to warranty work on that. Or possibly an upgrade. Been eyeballing a hardwired surge protector and now would be a great opportunity. I'm gonna scan the forum for ideas. Hopefully I can make it through the rest of this trip. Happy Trails and y'all be safe!

Tbos
10-25-2016, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. Keep enjoying your rig and making new memories.