PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning from Georgia

68GS400
10-23-2016, 06:58 AM
Greetings, I am John Watkins and an owner of a Passport Ultralite 2890RL since Jan 2015. My wife and I have spent about 9 months in it over the past 18 months and overall are pleased with it. We try to be in So FL in Jan-Mar and visiting family in Ohio and north in summer.
We are volunteers with the NOMADS, an United Methodist Church group of retirees who are RVers. We do various projects at Methodist affiliated facilities: churches, camps, children homes, etc. such as painting, construction, general maintenance, and remodeling to meet the needs of agency where we work. It is very rewarding and is a way I can give back with experience gained over 40 years of facility maintenance.
Wife, Beth, and I are from Hilliard, OH, on west side of Columbus. We have know each other since mid 50's and married after I got out of Navy in '74. We have lived in or near Philly, Chicago, Bridgeport, Omaha, NYC and Atlanta during my UPS career. We have seven children, most of which are in greater Atlanta area.
I look forward to reading about experiences of other Keystone RV owners and ways we can improve our enjoyment.

14george
10-23-2016, 07:04 AM
:wlcm:to the fourm. Thank you for your service

Tbos
10-23-2016, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. Thank you for your service. I am retired Navy but working on my second career.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DAN d
10-24-2016, 12:56 PM
enjoy welcome to the forum :wlcm:

ctbruce
10-24-2016, 07:21 PM
Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO! Enjoy your camper and your volunteer adventures.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
2015 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ
WELL....THAT WAS FUN!

Alpine
10-24-2016, 07:34 PM
Well hey now, that is quite the resume! :wlcm: indeed thank you for your service!

notanlines
10-25-2016, 03:12 AM
Welcome to the forum, John. We also "camp" in south Florida with another couple who volunteer construction services mainly with the Lutheran Church.
They "work" about 5 months out of the year and have nothing but good things to say about their experiences.