PDA

View Full Version : Scary

Claudius
10-19-2016, 08:27 AM
Please Note: Atwood was purchased by the Dometic Corporation and has chosen to discontinue manufacturing Atwood refrigerators. For this reason parts will become no-longer available at some point when the manufacturer / distributor networks and dealer networks exhausts our repair parts stock. We encourage our customers to anticipate their repair parts needs now as opposed to finding the parts no-longer available if something breaks or discontinues to work.

Might be old news but I've only owned Dometic. Four of them over the years to be exact and never had issues. Now i have this Atwood. I read a bunch of stuff, most of it isn't good. We just bought a used 2013 hideout, so i haven't really tested the fridge, but that doesn't matter if it can't be fixed, which one technician said, and or i have parts problems.

slow
10-19-2016, 12:03 PM
I already ran into the issue trying to order a replacement rack for our Atwood fridge. No longer available from Atwood and Dometic and dealers is not on top of the transition yet. Took multiple calls to various dealers to sort though it. Finally found a dealer that knew how to navigate the obstacles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk