PDA

View Full Version : Pismo Beach, CA

hoffbrew
07-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Pismo Coast Village seems to be our home away from home. My family really like this place. There is so much to do here on the coast. Sights are wide and accommodate any size rig. You want to stay as close to the North side as possible, more trees and greener. Sites 1-178 are what I prefer. Staff is very friendly, security 24hrs. Too much to list on what to do, so scan through the site and check out everything. Have a bread bowl of clam chowder for sure at Splash Cafe in downtown Pismo Beach, then next day have the best BBQ sandwich at Mo's, 3 doors down. If you want the best pizza in the world, go to Arroyo Grande to Klondikes, you will thank me!!

http://www.pismocoastvillage.com/

http://www.klondikepizza.com/

9 out of 10 (would be a 10, but I need to travel more to compare!)

campboy
11-03-2009, 05:20 AM
Glad to hear you like the park. We're heading there in March.
dave

hoffbrew
01-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Just got back from here again, was there for 6 relaxing days in 73 degree weather and some nice camp fires in the evening.

Ruffus
01-04-2010, 12:52 PM
If your only going to be there for a couple days try the State Park North. Nice green park and a short walk to the beach (50 yards) and to the Monarch Butterfly sanctuary fly-in during the winter months. Make sure you try thr Tri-Tip steak bar-b-cue with Santa Maria Style Beans, you won't want to leave. Also it's a one mile walk to Old Town with a great Salt Water Taffy factory.

Bigk
01-04-2010, 07:27 PM
My reservation for the 4th of July weekend has been put on a waiting list. No site available for that weekend.

hoffbrew
01-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Just keep calling... you will get in.

hoffbrew
04-02-2010, 07:30 AM
Well, here again for Easter and the wheather is great. I will try to get some pics posted up.

Ruffus
04-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Anytime at Pismo is great but for a relaxing time and good weather you should go between November and January, Indian Summer gives you warm days, cool nights and "NO" crowds!:D

hoffbrew
07-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Well, it has been so frick'n hot here and rest of California, we have just been going to Pismo Beach to get cooler weather and a.m. fog. Looking forward to get out to other places as soon as it cools off!!!