PDA

View Full Version : Refrigerator noise

hdlimited
09-22-2016, 09:26 AM
I have a Raptor 415ts and the Norcold refrigerator is making a what a would call a heart beat sound. It get loud and then is quite down. Anyone have this problem that could help me.
Thanks

Tbos
09-22-2016, 03:32 PM
Have you read the story "A tell tail heart?"

hdlimited
09-22-2016, 04:45 PM
Have you read the story "A tell tail heart?"

Nope never have, so what's the catch.

Tbos
09-23-2016, 03:10 AM
Nope never have, so what's the catch.

I was trying to be funny. It's an Edger Allen Poe. A guy buried a ♥️under the floor and he could hear it beating until he went looney and confessed. Sorry for the ill failed attempt at humor. Hope you get it figured out.

bobbecky
09-23-2016, 08:18 PM
Is the fridge running on gas or electric? According to the Norcold manual, when running on gas, if your gas pressure is above 11.5" WC, you may have incomplete combustion, which will cause a popping sound to happen inside the burner.

hdlimited
09-24-2016, 12:01 AM
I was trying to be funny. It's an Edger Allen Poe. A guy buried a ♥️under the floor and he could hear it beating until he went looney and confessed. Sorry for the ill failed attempt at humor. Hope you get it figured out.

Now if I had ever read that novel then it would have been funny. Hope I get it figured out too.
Also Bobbecky it is running on electric.

ctbruce
09-25-2016, 04:37 AM
Bump-bump-bump-bump
Good luck getting it figured out. You might check your wiring to make sure something isn't loose and causing in intermittent on off situation.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
2015 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ
WELL....THAT WAS FUN!

Dave W
09-25-2016, 05:01 PM
Check the fan via the outside hatches. Ours is moaning and groaning and may have quit since I currently don't hear it. They are dirt cheap computer type pancake fans and do fail all too often

When you get done with The Telltale Heart and aren't having nightmares, you then need to read Poe's 'The Pit and the Pendulum', my favorite"bouncey:

Campy
09-27-2016, 06:33 AM
Does it make the noise on gas or just electric? Has it always done it or just started? I'm thinking its the "liquid solution" inside it bubbling or settling. Could be the electric element is not in good contact with the riser tube. All guesses of course........