PDA

View Full Version : keystone in-command control

INJEKTER
09-01-2016, 07:01 AM
have a new Outback with the In-Command control center.....Jensen makes the app for a smart phone so that you can control everything from it as well....my question is this on my phone app i see just the option to control the rear stabilizer jacks and not the fronts....anyone know if there is a way to control the fronts? thx

Outback 325BH
09-01-2016, 07:41 AM
have a new Outback with the In-Command control center.....Jensen makes the app for a smart phone so that you can control everything from it as well....my question is this on my phone app i see just the option to control the rear stabilizer jacks and not the fronts....anyone know if there is a way to control the fronts? thx

Chances are your rig doesn't have the "floorplan " added to the device.

Click the gear icon (lower right), then select RESET, then select FLOORPLAN. This will load your campers floorplan, stored in the main module in your camper, to your phone.

You'll need to have your phone connected to the in-Command to do this.

The same thing can be done to your touch screen in the camper... if something looks hinky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butchy
09-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the question and reply. I was wondering the same thing for my Montana, just tried your suggestion and in-command works better now....