PDA

View Full Version : Keystone RV club

papi
08-30-2016, 07:38 PM
Is there a keystone RV club? Any info would be appreciated.

CaptnJohn
08-30-2016, 08:07 PM
You are at the closest thing available right here. Once you have been a Heartland or Forest River owner and see their activities and go to a rally or 2 ... I really like my Cougar and will be upgrading in a couple years. Cedar Creek, Cardinal, Big Horn, Landmark will certainly be considered. Yes the camaraderie of owners and rally opportunities make a difference. The two owner websites are not connected or supported just like the Keystone site. Factory reps do visit those sites and a couple on the FR site are very helpful with information.

We rely on each other here and there is a wealth of info. Some are great at technical stuff like Chuckster and a couple others.

ctbruce
08-31-2016, 01:58 AM
Is there a keystone RV club? Any info would be appreciated.
But it doesn't mean you can't start one! It would be a bummer without the factory involvement though. Maybe it could be like a Field of (RV) Dreams: if you build it they will come.

Sidenote: Where in IL are you? I'm from Belleville originally.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
2015 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ
WELL....THAT WAS FUN!

shov
08-31-2016, 05:31 AM
Chip, what a small world... I am originally from Belleville as well!

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
WELL....THAT WAS FUN!

papi
08-31-2016, 07:42 PM
But it doesn't mean you can't start one! It would be a bummer without the factory involvement though. Maybe it could be like a Field of (RV) Dreams: if you build it they will come.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
WELL....THAT WAS FUN!
I am in Aurora IL.

papi
08-31-2016, 07:49 PM
I belong to the Starcraft camping club. We lost their endorsement but we stay as camping club for any brand. We have an international Rally every year and we camp the third weekend of the month starting in April till October. There are people from all over the states. Lots of fun. Look it up in the Starcraft RV webpage. I was looking to join a keystone rv club. If not then maybe we should star one :)

CaptnJohn
08-31-2016, 09:32 PM
I belong to the Starcraft camping club. We lost their endorsement but we stay as camping club for any brand. We have an international Rally every year and we camp the third weekend of the month starting in April till October. There are people from all over the states. Lots of fun. Look it up in the Starcraft RV webpage. I was looking to join a keystone rv club. If not then maybe we should star one :)

Would be great to have a Keystone club even without factory endorsement.

old timer
09-01-2016, 02:40 AM
I wouldn't think these guys would kick anyone out just because you have a rv from Keystone and not the Montana model. They have rallies every year.http://montanaadministrator.forumco.com/

JRTJH
09-01-2016, 06:14 AM
I wouldn't think these guys would kick anyone out just because you have a rv from Keystone and not the Montana model. They have rallies every year.http://montanaadministrator.forumco.com/

Anyone considering submitting a membership application to the MOC might want to read their MISSION STATEMENT: http://montanaadministrator.forumco.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58649 and their forum owner's statement: http://montanaadministrator.forumco.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=69127 before applying for membership.

old timer
09-02-2016, 01:04 AM
Sorry guys my mistake. Didn't realize how exclusive that club was.

Tbos
09-02-2016, 09:00 AM
I'd join a Keystone camping group.

CaptnJohn
09-02-2016, 10:02 AM
Sorry guys my mistake. Didn't realize how exclusive that club was.

I will consider Montana as planned in about 18 months - 2 years. If that is our choice I don't think I want in that group ~~ a little snobby for me.

I will also consider a couple Forest River models and 1 by Heartland. Those two companies have a lot of rallies and care not as long as it is any of their products.

cmsmith22
09-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Would really like to see a club form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptnJohn
09-06-2016, 07:14 PM
Would really like to see a club form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also but it takes more time than I have. There will be some expenses also. I'll donate the 1st $100 to anyone taking on this project.

papi
09-08-2016, 07:06 PM
Since Starcraft doesn't promote us anymore any trailer brand is allowed. Go to the Starcraft rv web page and look under the club and you will be able to join your state chapter club. :)