PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Indiana - at least for now...

CY6
08-25-2016, 08:40 AM
Hello from Indiana and it is great to be a part of this community. Several years back several of my friends starting having families and stopped doing all the outdoor stuff of our youth. They all started buying motorhomes and TT's and hitting the state parks. I wasn't necessarily at a place in life where I could truly appreciate what they were doing, and how they were doing. I was a backcountry hiker, and had my family in the wilderness as much as possible.

I finally gave into peer pressure and joined them on a long weekend. Between all my friends, they had enough space for my family, but not for me and the dog, so we tented for the weekend. The family committed mutiny and we have been taggin along ever since and lovin RV'in!!!!

Now the girls are off to college and we can afford to get our own rig and blaze our own trails. We have decided on an Impact 351, but still in search of the correct truck to pull it with....... As all of you know, this is the challenging part!!

I have spend countless hours on the forum research and learning, and appreciate all who share their knowledge and experiences.

Thanks, and look forward to being a part of the community.

CY6

Tbos
08-25-2016, 08:49 AM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. Enjoy that new rig and the different type of adventure. On the truck, get the one with the most capacity and you'll do fine.

notanlines
08-25-2016, 11:03 AM
Look at DiverB's ad for his used trailer. Search will bring it up right away. He's looking to sell his whole rig for a very, very good price.

ImTravis
08-25-2016, 11:05 AM
Welcome from Northern Kentucky. You'll find what's right for you.. Searching is half the fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DAN d
08-25-2016, 01:19 PM
howdy welcome from ma happy camping:wlcm:

ctbruce
08-26-2016, 02:17 AM
Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO! I have an Impact 312 and love it. Congrats!

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
2015 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ
WELL....THAT WAS FUN!

CY6
08-29-2016, 02:43 PM
Thank you all and appreciate the feedback!!!