PDA

View Full Version : Problem with membership.

alsdas88
08-16-2016, 08:56 AM
Good morning.

Yesterday, I submitted an application for membership to this site and was hoping to be able to post some items as a "new to me" owner. I haven't seen any email response to activate my registration.

Please advise.

V/r

Alan

hankpage
08-16-2016, 09:00 AM
Since you were able to post here, it is obvious that you can post anywhere on the forum. Welcome to the family and travel safely, Hank

DAN d
01-23-2017, 04:52 AM
why do i have to keep loggin twice last wk first thing this am

JRTJH
01-23-2017, 05:13 AM
Last week we had a conversion to a new security protocol and everyone had to log into the new system. If you check the box "Keep me logged in" you shouldn't have to log in each time you visit, but you may find that you get logged out when you change devices or IP addresses.

The "good thing" is that you're once again logged in, so welcome back.

sourdough
01-23-2017, 06:33 AM
I get logged off every time I shut down the laptop (power down). It's not the forum in my case but it may be Windows 10....or just natural. Don't remember if my desktop (Windows 10) does it at home (we're in FL). It doesn't really matter though; when I put the cursor in the box for ID it automatically knows me and then it does the same for my password, then click the remember me box and I'm good to go until I shut down again.

hankpage
01-23-2017, 08:59 AM
The "Remember me" box will only work if your security settings are set to allow cookies. This may be why one computer lets you stay connected and the other does not.

Janet H
01-23-2017, 09:37 AM
Make sure you have allowed cookie exchange with the site (browser setting). we use cookies to keep you logged in at page changes.

Steve S
01-24-2017, 11:08 AM
I've never logged out and over the yrs I've only had to log in twice and that's when the change over happened.