PDA

View Full Version : New 2016 Cougar 333MKS 5er Here

Dr Bobs Patient
08-03-2016, 12:33 PM
Good day folks. My wife and I are now proud owners of a Cougar 5th Wheel. We're empty nesters and are selling our stick home for this fifth wheel. I still have a few years of work left, but we couldn't wait.

I tow with a 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD gas engine P/U with an Anderson Ultimate hitch in a 6-1/2' bed. We're in our fifth night in the unit and my DW is already wanting to redecorate. She says its to masculine! :D

We've had two popups and one 20' TT so this thing is HUGE to us. Looking forward to the good times!

Peace
Bruce

cmsmith22
08-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Good day folks. My wife and I are now proud owners of a Cougar 5th Wheel. We're empty nesters and are selling our stick home for this fifth wheel. I still have a few years of work left, but we couldn't wait.

I tow with a 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD gas engine P/U with an Anderson Ultimate hitch in a 6-1/2' bed. We're in our fifth night in the unit and my DW is already wanting to redecorate. She says its to masculine! :D

We've had two popups and one 20' TT so this thing is HUGE to us. Looking forward to the good times!

Peace
Bruce

Congratulations on your purchase. We have a 333MKS and full time in it. We absolutely love it and have had no problems with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alpine
08-03-2016, 08:00 PM
YaY!!! Good for ya'll. We have been full timein' in our 5vr for 3+ years!

:wlcm:

DAN d
08-04-2016, 03:39 AM
welcome from ma :wlcm:welcome to the forum enjoy and happy camping