PDA

View Full Version : I think you all got me banned from my credit card!

vampress_me
07-15-2016, 08:22 PM
Sigh...between buying a TPMS system, a dash cam, repacking bearings (but that had to be done!) the last couple of weeks, and getting a Springfield pedestal last winter, and mentioning Andersen levelers and the LevelMate Pro could come in very handy for the trip west... I think DH says enough is enough for a while! Hehehe.

Seriously though, I just want to say thank you to everyone on here with all the great hints and tips, and willingness to help the rest of us out when we don't understand something. So, thank you!

bsmith0404
07-16-2016, 03:20 AM
That's why I use my Amazon account for most purchases, I pay that bill myself and the DW never sees it. I just bought a new TPMS with 8 flow through sensors so I can monitor the rear wheels on the truck as well. Giving the old system to my parents.

Desert185
07-16-2016, 05:03 AM
When I was a kid the J.C. Whitney catalog was the thing. Now there is the internet with Amazon, Ebay, Jet.com, etc. Pay Pal is my pal and accessorizing is my hobby. Let's see...I need one more MaxxAir vent cover. No tax and free shipping, of course. "bouncey:

theeyres
07-16-2016, 08:17 PM
...and I still remember the days when you just hooked up the trailer behind your big ol' car and took off. Not one of those things were on the list.

Ken / Claudia
07-17-2016, 08:23 AM
Yeah, who says rving is cheap. As nice as they make them, there is a lot to get to make them the way we want. Do we need all that stuff, no. The wheel bearing or other maintenance items yes. The older I get the more I want just to make travel and camping easier and more comfortable. It really does not make it more fun. I had fun packing up the kitchen ware and clothes, sleeping in a tent on the ground.