PDA

View Full Version : Miss-Adventure

malabarbob
06-24-2016, 09:30 AM
Not sure if allowed - if not, please delete

Ordered Wheel Chocks from Adventure RV. Package arrived and took the chocks over to the Trailer only to realize they would not expand the width of my double axels. The unit never touch the tires. Put everything back into the original box and shipped back with their authorization. They said I would be charged a restocking fee if not in original packing as delivered, which it was. They still charged me a restocking fee of $10.00 on a $60.00 product. I will never buy there again. Be aware of their not following their own ground rules.

Steve S
06-24-2016, 08:20 PM
Not sure if allowed - if not, please delete

Ordered Wheel Chocks from Adventure RV. Package arrived and took the chocks over to the Trailer only to realize they would not expand the width of my double axels. The unit never touch the tires. Put everything back into the original box and shipped back with their authorization. They said I would be charged a restocking fee if not in original packing as delivered, which it was. They still charged me a restocking fee of $10.00 on a $60.00 product. I will never buy there again. Be aware of their not following their own ground rules.

I think that it's hard to comment without any pics before and after.
Me personally I wouldn't worry too much about 10 bucks but if I was I'd be calling them and dealing with it.:)

Tbos
06-25-2016, 03:28 AM
Not sure which chocks you ordered. The dealer should have had enough details about the product to determine if they would fit. Sounds like they didn't. I hate it when this happens to me. Hope you can get your restock fee back. If not chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Yak
06-26-2016, 05:40 PM
15% restocking fee is clearly stated in their return policy on the web page