PDA

View Full Version : New Cougar 31SQB

lesleyinky
06-21-2016, 09:45 AM
We are thrilled with our new Cougar. This is our second TT.....bought our first as a new 2006 Outback 29bhs and loved the Keystone brand. The new one fits our family of 5 much better now and we can't wait to make new memories! Had it out two times so far and it did not disappoint! Here are a few pics of the things we have added so far....mostly cosmetic so it won't interest all :)

To explain a few of the pictures.....
In the kitchen, we added the smart tile and the bamboo roll up blind (that is the only window that didn't come with the nicer shade). The kitchen sink did not come with the solid sink covers. In fact, we were told they were not made or an option for the Cougar so they could not be ordered. I was very disappointed because I knew how much surface it would add. While we were at the dealership for PDI (Lexington, Ky) I just happened to walk into a Forest River model that had identical counters. Long story short, I had our dealer order them from Forest River for us. So happy I persisted - they were reluctant to do this at first.

The stool in front of the fridge doesn't usually stay there - we move it in front of the couch for a foot rest but it does open and I stow blankets in it.

My fav additions to the bathroom are residential curved shower rod and the 3M stick up towel bar and toilet paper holder. They really look well made and not too cheap looking.

lesleyinky
06-21-2016, 10:19 AM
A few more photos....

I went on the hunt trying to finding baskets and storage containers that fit every nook and cranny! We added the the handle bar to the bathroom door to make it easier to close and to double as another towel bar.

Tbos
06-21-2016, 12:24 PM
Nice mods. Enjoy.

Ductape
06-22-2016, 05:51 PM
Very nice ! I especially like the sink covers and backsplash.

txroller
06-23-2016, 02:59 PM
Nice looking rig. We have a 2015 Cougar 31SQB. With two boys under the age of 4 and another kiddo on the way I think it is going to serve us well for many years to come.

Chillaxin' III
07-03-2016, 10:38 AM
Nice mods! Nice rig, too! :D