PDA

View Full Version : 3 season patio doors

RestTomorrow
06-20-2016, 03:16 PM
Hi,

I have 2014 Raptor that did not come with the 3 season patio doors for the back. Anyone know where to obtain these? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Must be googling the wrong thing or they are just hard to track down.

Thanks for any help!

ctbruce
06-20-2016, 03:39 PM
I've been looking too. I don't think Lippert sells them separately from an original build. If you find a set be sure to let others know.

Welcome from Kansas City, MO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

JRTJH
06-20-2016, 03:41 PM
Is this what you're looking for? http://www.trekwood.com/products/316040/Wall-Screen-Raptor

ctbruce
06-20-2016, 03:44 PM
OP will have to answer but I'm thinking it's more like this:

http://www.lci1.com/three-seasons-patio-door

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

RestTomorrow
06-20-2016, 03:48 PM
http://www.keystoneforums.com/attachments/photobucket/img_205086_0_396588d6317330449933b37d9b23fcb4.jpg

No something like this but that is an option. Thanks

JRTJH
06-20-2016, 04:06 PM
You might call Trekwood at 866-880-3093 and/or Lippert at 574-537-8900. You might get some information from them, but the way Lippert has it listed (OEM) I'd almost bet that they won't sell the assembly (except to manufacturers) but will provide some parts to consumers.

Additionally, I'd suspect that the pricing is significantly more than most consumers would be willing to pay !!! As an example, the ramp door is about $1700 and the Patio Ramp door is a little more than $3000. "supply and demand" ????

ctbruce
06-20-2016, 04:39 PM
Those are nice. My Impact didn't come with that as an option. It was offered with the higher end Fuzions. If you find some information, like I said, hook a brother up!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

tEE
06-21-2016, 08:49 AM
I am currently working with my local dealer to get one of these. In 2015 they didn't use Lippert, used another company I cannot remember right now. Will update this thread when I get all the information.

canesfan
06-21-2016, 09:58 AM
Be careful and make sure you know exactly what you are getting if you order one. When I was ordering my coach they asked me if I wanted the 3 season door. I asked what it was and we went out and found one on the lot. My salesman was laughing the whole time. We went in and he pushed on it, it kind of flapped back and forth, it was a piece of something like vinyl with a couple "door" openings cut into it. I saw why he had been laughing. I asked how much, just for hahas, and I want to say it was something like 1200 - 1500. I laughed and said no thanks. The one posted that looks to be actual maybe aluminum and glass looks really nice, but I'd hate to see how much they'd want for that, if they'd sell it to you at all. So again, just be very careful you know exactly what it is you are getting if you do find a place to order one.

hoffbrew
06-21-2016, 10:08 AM
I didnt care for the quality of the doors offered for my Fuzion, when we were looking the dealer had a 371 with the doors and one with the pull down screen. I went with the screen. Works well and it is black, hard to see through it while outside and can see fine through it from the inside.

canesfan
06-21-2016, 11:10 AM
Did the same with the screen. And it's 3 seasons too. Four actually depending on where you live and how cold you like it. Lot cheaper, too. :D

RestTomorrow
06-21-2016, 08:04 PM
Great feedback. I think Ill just go with the screen. My biggest concern was how easy it was to see through it into the back. Good to hear the screen provides some "tint."

tEE
06-22-2016, 05:55 AM
Only reason I am pursuing this system is the added versatility I feel it gives to the garage area of the coach.

Smaller door opening going in and out, lets in less bugs than the full screen.
Individual panels can be pulled going from full panel to full screen, full ventilation or keep the heat/AC in.
Not having to close that heavy door if its just a little to windy or chilly to have just the screen.

At this point its looking like I will be into it about $1600.00 for the addition, and they will take my full screen system in as partial trade. Should have confirmation from parts dept in a day or so.

ctbruce
06-22-2016, 06:54 AM
Only reason I am pursuing this system is the added versatility I feel it gives to the garage area of the coach.

Smaller door opening going in and out, lets in less bugs than the full screen.
Individual panels can be pulled going from full panel to full screen, full ventilation or keep the heat/AC in.
Not having to close that heavy door if its just a little to windy or chilly to have just the screen.

At this point its looking like I will be into it about $1600.00 for the addition, and they will take my full screen system in as partial trade. Should have confirmation from parts dept in a day or so.

Agree completely with this and your reasoning. I look forward to the info and progress on your project. Happy Trails! (tx)

Way Of Life
06-22-2016, 07:52 PM
Our Fuzion 325 has the 3 season doors. I would not own a toy hauler without them. The screen option is senseless if you plan on using the garage AC. The option of tinted.....clear or screen panels really offers a lot more options than the screen alone. Our garage is used as an extended living space so being able to control it's climate is critical; something that is a lot harder to do with a single screen. Privacy was also an important factor and it performs this task flawlessly. Some may think the doors are flimsy, but ours are framed in black aluminum, are locked in place using spring loaded pins and pivot open plenty far to load any toys. With several young grand children visiting often, the simple screen closure would not hold up to the abuse of little adventures hand and bodies.

rsv4pilot
04-30-2018, 02:52 PM
Did you ever get the 3 Season Door and was it easy to install?

twvette
04-30-2018, 03:23 PM
I have the three season door kit and Gen2 patio kit with stairs took off my Fuzion 420 after delivery if anyone is interested. I have a side patio on my rig so don't need two patios, thus for sale. PM me if anyone interested ... in Phoenix, AZ and not practical to ship this.

Tinner12002
05-03-2018, 02:51 AM
In the classified section, Taf251 had a set for sale, not sure if they still have them.

craiggemt
05-08-2018, 03:43 PM
I have a 3 seasons patio door that I took out of my Carbon 347 available. Located in WI.

It's a 5600 series Challenger Sliding Patio Door (94.25"x94") with screened windows.

Nosillim
05-15-2018, 06:51 PM
Do you still have the 3 season door available? Thx.

I have a 3 seasons patio door that I took out of my Carbon 347 available. Located in WI.

It's a 5600 series Challenger Sliding Patio Door (94.25"x94") with screened windows.

craiggemt
05-16-2018, 01:34 AM
Do you still have the 3 season door available? Thx.

It is still available.

Nosillim
05-16-2018, 03:40 AM
Ok... do you have any other pics of the door? We have a 15' Cyclone and they never installed my 3 season door.... please let me know what you are asking for it... if easier PM me and we can exchange contact information.

craiggemt
05-16-2018, 05:23 PM
Ok... do you have any other pics of the door? We have a 15' Cyclone and they never installed my 3 season door.... please let me know what you are asking for it... if easier PM me and we can exchange contact information.

More info can be found here http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=285246#post285246

Currently working on a deal with another forum member so it is pending for now.

Nosillim
05-16-2018, 05:50 PM
More info can be found here http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=285246#post285246

Currently working on a deal with another forum member so it is pending for now.
Ok.... please let me know... we are wanting to purchase one asap .. thx.

Ed

craiggemt
05-21-2018, 03:31 PM
Ok.... please let me know... we are wanting to purchase one asap .. thx.

Ed

Mine are available again.

Nosillim
05-22-2018, 07:11 PM
great... do you have any other pictures of it you can post for me... do the double doors have release pins to open all the up so you can pull a quad or a golf cart into the rv? is the top of the door screen or also have the plastic window covers to keep rain and cooler weather out? sorry for the questions.

thx

ed

whcarr
05-30-2018, 03:39 PM
We had lippert doors added to or2017 fusion 371 at Pete's rv in Burlington by. We love them. Any competent TV shop can get them and install them. It was a 2 hour job. If the dealer says it cant be done find a real dealer.

craiggemt
06-17-2018, 03:39 PM
great... do you have any other pictures of it you can post for me... do the double doors have release pins to open all the up so you can pull a quad or a golf cart into the rv? is the top of the door screen or also have the plastic window covers to keep rain and cooler weather out? sorry for the questions.

thx

ed

More info can be found here http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32881.

They open up less about 8-10" inches for the frame and header. My SXS fit in with plenty of room to spare. Tops have the plastic windows that slide down to open up tot he screens.

Bearsgsxr
04-29-2019, 03:24 PM
More info can be found here http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32881.

They open up less about 8-10" inches for the frame and header. My SXS fit in with plenty of room to spare. Tops have the plastic windows that slide down to open up tot he screens.

Craiggemt
I know this is a long shot but do you still have the Lippert all season patio doors?

JRTJH
04-29-2019, 07:02 PM
craiggemt hasn't logged into the forum since July 3, 2018. You might try a PM to him, if he has his "new PM alert" turned on, it may send him an email to his regular email account, otherwise, chances are pretty slim that you'll get a response.

craiggemt
04-30-2019, 04:08 AM
Craiggemt
I know this is a long shot but do you still have the Lippert all season patio doors?

Yes I do. Responding to your PM now.

Cstrader
05-02-2019, 08:27 AM
For anyone considering the NEW three season doors that lippert has out, I highly recommend you get them...you won’t be disappointed. The new doors have full length glass that travels in the down position and raises when needed (the top half glass raises and lowers).

I ordered my camper from the factory just to include these doors (and the one on the lot had been abused by a lot of kids at the recent rv show...and didn’t have global connect in command like the one ordered came standard with). They were an $800 factory option. I had inquired about adding them to the one on the lot and I was told the dealer had to order /install them. The dealer told me it would be cheaper to order one with them installed from the factory because they were a pain and the labor cost was enough to make it worth just ordering one...that and the aftermath of the shows they had the unit at convinced me to just order one...it came in quick since they already had another one ordered that was about to hit the production line, so they just added the doors. Two weeks later, the new unit was on the lot.

I am really glad I got the doors. One trip into the season and I can say they are worth every penny and make the garage a much more enjoyable space in the rig.

Cstrader
05-02-2019, 08:56 AM
https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1098&pictureid=6326

Ignore the stuff sitting around in the garage...was putting stuff away at the storage lot and snapped a quick pic of the doors. This is the doors with the glass in the down position.