PDA

View Full Version : LCI TV Lift

DocData757
04-17-2011, 11:07 AM
I have the Lippert Component TV lift with remote control. It works fine but I have a question.

If I press and release the remote's 'up' button or press and release the 'up' end of the built in rocker switch, the unit comes all the way up without having to hold down the button of switch. However, to put it away, we have to hold down the switch or the remote button until it has completed its travel.

The real mystifying part of this was when my grand kid yesterday put the TV down and it went down by itself. We could not figure out what he did and he could not repeat what he did to get it to go by itself.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

geo
04-17-2011, 12:08 PM
Dave-

Had same thing happen. Found that it wad just a light quick push on the "Down" that worked. I held down on down too long.

Ron

DocData757
04-17-2011, 12:37 PM
I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

X-Treme
04-17-2011, 01:12 PM
Hmmm. What is this "remote" you speak of? I only found the rocker switch to the right of the fireplace. And the only remote that I have that doesn't control a tv or the sound system is the remote for the fireplace.

What does this "remote" look like?

DocData757
04-17-2011, 01:33 PM
Found it in my camper after we moved in. No one showed it to me. Has 2 triangular buttons marked up and down. Controls the TV lift.