PDA

View Full Version : Pink Mountain BC

Blackrock
06-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Not much of a park. Pretty junky, muddy and dusty if it dries out. The utilities are hit and miss and hung however where ever. We thought we would space our trip to miss some of the bigger places because my wife likes the smaller parks. Pretty junky place with heavy trucks coming and going from a yard out back.

Steve S
06-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Yup there's a lot of truck traffic and I don't think that this was a place set up for RVs. It's more of a place set up for tents and backpackers. Also it's crappy this time of the year:eek:
Didn't you do any research before you left:rolleyes:

Blackrock
06-01-2016, 01:13 PM
Yeah, this place had a nice spread in the Milepost and mixed reviews. I do feel I am getting my moneys worth and I am an old gearhead with a construction background so that don't really bother me. But it is on the ALCAN and things are rougher up here.

Desert185
06-01-2016, 04:51 PM
I remember that place driving a motorhome to AK. We stopped there for lunch, I think. Big orange roofed building?

Liard River Hot Springs will make up for it if you stop there.

Steve S
06-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Blackrock I forgot to ask if you were doing anymore traveling through BC and if so what other campgrounds did you stop at?

Blackrock
06-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Sorry for the late reply. Internet can be up here.
Our next stop was Toad River BC and a real nice little place it is. Watson Lake at Downtown RV is ok but just a parking lot with full hookups. Grocery store right across the street. Cottonwood on Kluane Lake is good but only 15amp and water. Tok RV Village is the first stop in town and a nice place.