PDA

View Full Version : Is there a wiring diagram/schematic?

Dave W
05-17-2016, 06:08 PM
After replacing a taillight (someone 'borrowed' the lens) I hooked the pigtail to my truck to make sure everything worked - and sure enough the taillights came on. Great - but only the back half of the clearance lights worked. Figured out that there was a loose factory connection in the junction box on the pin box and got it fixed. But why half? Aren't they on the same circuit/wire loop? Oh and that wiring harness in the front compartment - what a nightmare:banghead:!!!

Is there such a thing as a wiring diagram or at least a schematic by Keystone/ Montana? On the now gone Titanium, it was a best guess as every 5er was a bit different. On the way long time ago 5er, I had a great, all inclusive one for the Kountry Aire as well as the Sunline TT

Festus2
05-17-2016, 06:51 PM
Dave -
Is there a wiring schematic for Keystone products? Unfortunately, no. You won't find any type of schematics for plumbing, wiring, etc for any model - including the Montana.
I'm afraid you're on your own.

Dave W
05-18-2016, 02:34 AM
Dave -
Is there a wiring schematic for Keystone products? Unfortunately, no. You won't find any type of schematics for plumbing, wiring, etc for any model - including the Montana.
I'm afraid you're on your own.

It never ceases to amaze me as to what many if not all RV manufacturers' don't/wont provide to owners for information. We got reams of paper for the reefer - but not a thing for the four Accu slides, the stove and the Lippert remote system to name a few. I've since filled all that in but for the many thousands of bucks these RVs cost, several of the main systems and how they are incorporated - nada. Sigh:soapbox:.

chuckster57
05-18-2016, 04:53 AM
Some makers do provide schematics. Jayco is one, I have called and had them emailed to me. Some of the higher end motor homes are starting to provide that information.

Lippert has lots of technical information on their website. We use it when necessary.