PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to B&W

TDF5G
05-17-2016, 08:16 AM
I've not posted on the forum in quite a while, but I have to compliment B&W Hitches on their excellent customer service.

I have the 18K Companion Hitch. I put it in the truck for the season the other day, and had one of the u-bolt nuts strip out. Couldn't budge it with a 3' breaker bar or 1/2 impact. I figured I would have to cut it off to get it fixed.

On Friday last week I called B&W's 800 number from the website and talked to a very nice lady. I told her my problem and that I needed a new u-bolt. She told me that she would have it sent out right away just need the serial no. of my hitch. I said that I also will need a nut for it. She explained that what they will ship to me is a complete u-bolt kit with nuts and washers. And for no charge. Free, gratis.

They are located in Humbolt KS and she said that I was close enough (about 145 miles away) that I should receive the package via UPS on Monday.

The package arrived yesterday.

Can you beat that for customer service?

I had one previous experience with obtaining a shaft for a Companion for a friend of mine who bought a used hitch from craigslist with no shaft. I ordered one through local B&W dealer ($75) and B&W forgot to ship it in their order. So they sent one out for free.

Customer service like this is becoming a rare thing. Kudos to B&W who build great quality products, made in the USA, and have excellent customer service!:applause:

http://www.turnoverball.com/

hdxbonez
05-17-2016, 12:26 PM
I've had a similar experience with B&W as well, they replaced and paid for labor on an entire Turnover Ball assembly. I would never use any other hitch manufacturer.