PDA

View Full Version : New to RV'n

Emptynesters
05-03-2016, 09:33 AM
Hello everybody from Montana! My wife and I just bought a 2013 Cougar 1/2ton 21RBSWE over the weekend and are looking forward to getting some travel time in. We bought it in WA. and stopped in ID. to spend the night just for fun! Been spending some $$$ getting light weight stuff to outfit it. So much to learn. Soooo much better than a tent on the hard ground! We are towing this with a 2013 Ford F150 SuperCrew with the 3.5l Ecoboost with the tow package, Class V hitch, integrated trailer brake, using an equal-i-zer hitch.

Doug and Marci Wagner, Bitterroot Valley MT.

chris199
05-03-2016, 09:36 AM
Congrats!!

Sooo much better than a tent.

Enjoy the new rig and new hobby...rving is half actual camping and half maintenance, towing, gadgets, tips/tricks, trip planning, CG selection, etc..etc. All good though!!!

Make some lasting memories and have some laughs!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

denverpilot
05-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Welcome. And congrats.

sourdough
05-03-2016, 01:27 PM
:wlcm: to the forum and congrats on the new rig! Sounds like you are set with your TV so now it's time to go have fun! You are right, the trailer will be SO much better than a tent. My wife and I used to laugh at folks that used an RV because they weren't experiencing "real" camping. Move forward a few years and our bodies told us exactly what real camping was going to consist of; a trailer with nice beds, heat and cool, easy cooking and oh! heavens! a TV:eek: I can now wake up and feel fresh instead of spending the first two hours trying to straighten out and then aching all day......yep, it will be so much nicer than a tent!

Pull Toy
05-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Congrat's and WELCOME.

You picked a great rig, and a great forum! If we can assist with any info, jump right in... we're all one big family!

notanlines
05-04-2016, 03:08 AM
Congrat's and welcome to the forum from Memphis, Tennessee. You won't even want to LOOK at a tent from now on. No comparison.:D

Tbos
05-04-2016, 07:40 AM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. Enjoy.

msubobcats
05-04-2016, 12:45 PM
Congrats and enjoy...
We will be visiting family from Townsend mid August for a week at Placid Lake.
And looking forward to hitting an MSU game with the Idaho Vandals Sept 1st in Moscow....Miss my CATS. Only get to see them once in a while down here in california when they play Sac or Davis.
:wlcm: