PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Passport 2650BH slide opperation

Joe2650BH
04-30-2016, 02:56 PM
I noticed that the slide on my 2650 drops down an inch or two during the last couple inches of extension. The table is visibly pitched down towards the outside. The trim between the slide and outside wall is also off. Is this normal to aid in water runoff? I read how to adjust the slide but it doesn't mention this. The slide is operated with cables. Am I extending the slide too far?
Thank you!!
Joe

86GT2r
05-01-2016, 06:44 AM
My 2012 2650BH slide does appear to "lower" some as it approaches all the way out. I have not measured the amount of drop & have not had any issues with it. Whether yours is lowering more, hard to say. Have you asked your dealers service department about this?

B&T
05-01-2016, 07:24 AM
I noticed that the slide on my 2650 drops down an inch or two during the last couple inches of extension. The table is visibly pitched down towards the outside. The trim between the slide and outside wall is also off. Is this normal to aid in water runoff? I read how to adjust the slide but it doesn't mention this. The slide is operated with cables. Am I extending the slide too far?
Thank you!!
Joe

"drops down an inch or two during the last couple inches of extension" --> yes same here

"The trim between the slide and outside wall is also off." --> Then you are apparently not getting a good seal, our trim is flush on the inside.

Joe2650BH
05-02-2016, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the replies! I will have to call the service department to make sure.