PDA

View Full Version : Need replacement kitchen sprayer head

timkatavl
04-19-2016, 10:19 AM
In de-winterizing our camper (2014 Premier 19FBPR) this past weekend, we found the kitchen faucet was not working. If you push in the cheap sprayer button, which btw is almost in pieces as the black rubber cover came off, it sprays fine but will not allow water through otherwise. Removed the pull-out sprayer head and it works ok without it, but the sprayer is very handy. Is there someplace you can purchase just the sprayer head, not the entire faucet? I cannot see what is wrong with the sprayer head but assume a piece of plastic broke loose and is blocking the normal water flow.

therink
04-19-2016, 01:32 PM
If this is the OEM faucet and if it were me, I would simply replace the entire faucet of my choosimg from any home store or from amazon. The rv OEM faucets for the most part are junk and I think that replacement parts would be hard to find and not cost effective.

JRTJH
04-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Steve,

It's probably a Phoenix faucet. They have a website for parts here: http://phoenixfaucets.com/store/category/parts++

The black side sprayer is listed as a separate item and sells for about $7. I'm not completely sure, but you might find that Lowe's and HD both have separate sprayers available that would match your connecting thread size.

swanson
04-22-2016, 05:42 PM
Go to a big box store and buy a generic spray head to replace the broken one. I have done this more then once.

bobbecky
04-22-2016, 06:28 PM
It may also be a Dura brand faucet, where the pull out spray head is the main faucet sprayer. On ours, the rubber covered top area is where you change the head from a stream to a spray. We have already replaced ours with a new head purchased from their web site. http://www.durafaucet.com/

timkatavl
05-02-2016, 03:53 PM
Thanks guys for your help on this. We tried a "universal" replacement sprayer head from Lowe's but it leaked and will be returned. The link to the Phoenix parts site does not work and unfortunately, I could not find the sprayer head on their regular website. The Dura website had no way to order the sprayer head from them, but I did find one on Amazon. Have ordered and should be here Wednesday. Took the original sprayer head apart. Screen for regular water stream was completely covered with a yellowish, hard substance. No idea what it might be! Guessing sawdust/wood pulp. Anyone else had this happen?

carwheel_09
05-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Ouch the price they want for for my kitchen faucet $189 and some change. It'll be a big box purchase.