PDA

View Full Version : A Good Experience with Keystone Warranty

NJDiverDan
04-06-2016, 11:47 AM
We purchased a 2016 Sprinter Campfire 31BH this spring. We did not have the dealer power up the television during our walk through. A couple days after brining it home I fired up the furnace to warm up the camper so I could go through it load in our gear from our previous camper. After a few hours started in the camper so the temp was a steady 65 inside. Decided I wanted to see how well the antenna would get channels so I tried to power up the tv and it did not work. You would get a red glowing LED, but would never power on. Disconnected the tv and brought it inside and still nothing.

Called my dealer that Tuesday. Dropped off the non-working tv on Wednesday. Following Monday, dealer called and said they had my replacement tv ready to pick up. Said they got the approval from Keystone to replace late Thursday, but did not get a chance to get the TV until Monday morning (they sent a tech over to the local Best Buy). Ended up with a better TV (1080 vs 720 original) as well.

Very simple, no questions asked, and from my point of view, fast turn around.

-dan

Tbos
04-06-2016, 03:16 PM
Glad it went well for you. I had a problem with the IRV radio in my 2810BHS and within a few days the dealer called and had the replacement.

silverbullet18
04-06-2016, 05:16 PM
It's good to hear a good story. All you ever hear on this forum is the bad things. I'm sure there is a lot of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcg9381
04-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Wow.. that's quick! Good deal!

JRTJH
04-06-2016, 06:32 PM
Thanks for posting your positive experience. It's good to hear that your dealer is taking care of you !!!

theeyres
04-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Yep, nice to hear something nice. Glad it worked for you.