PDA

View Full Version : Add half bath to Fuzion 403

Diesel10pilot
03-29-2016, 08:47 AM
Just curious if anyone has added a half bath in the toy hauler area. We have a 2009, thought we could us the clothes washer hookups for the waterside, just wondering if anyone had done this.

Thanks,

Mickey

hankpage
03-29-2016, 10:09 AM
RV toilets usually empty directly into the top of the black water tank. I doubt if there is enough water flow or room to pitch the waste pipe to move waste from toilet to the tank. JM2¢ from many years of stick home plumbing experience, Hank

SloMo
03-29-2016, 01:21 PM
I have a half bath so I have 2 black tanks. If you have the room adding another black tank would be the way.

Maurice

Diesel10pilot
03-29-2016, 05:34 PM
Thank you.

Diesel10pilot
04-23-2016, 11:24 AM
We are setup in a park so I think we can tie into the sewer connection.

hankpage
04-23-2016, 06:41 PM
We are setup in a park so I think we can tie into the sewer connection.

If you are using it as a permanent location you could use a residential toilet and connect directly to parks waste system ..... you would need some type of vent for it to flush properly. As I said RV toilets do not supply enough water to flush, they only drop directly into a holding tank.

WaltBennett
04-25-2016, 03:30 AM
If you are using it as a permanent location you could use a residential toilet and connect directly to parks waste system ..... you would need some type of vent for it to flush properly. As I said RV toilets do not supply enough water to flush, they only drop directly into a holding tank.

X2 - Watch what your existing toilet does and note that there's no trap as in a residential toilet, and that much less water is used.