PDA

View Full Version : Sofa & Happy jac dinette for sale

DMK
03-29-2016, 04:45 AM
I have a 2013 Raptor 300mp with the Eclipse Trim package (brown faux leather) We changed the interior setup to better accommodate fulltime living. We are looking to sell the couch and rear u shaped dinette and cushions. I would entertain a trade for the U shaped dinette for the rollover bench seats for the happy Jac.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

DMK
04-19-2020, 09:22 AM
Just to update: These are still available.

chunker
04-19-2020, 10:51 AM
Just to update: These are still available.

Not to be too critical but when I had my 300MP very early on I removed the U-couch in it's entirety and put in 2 swivel rocker recliners. I think that couch thing is one of the most uncomfortable things I ever sat on in an RV. Never tried using as a bed but the instructions would have discouraged me from that. I stored the thing until I sold it and put it back in. Obviously you have that ability also so I recommend keeping and if/when you sell trade, reinstall. Most people will want stock setups.

Edit just realized you might have meant the complete garage assembly not living area couch.

DMK
06-09-2020, 02:42 PM
Not to be too critical but when I had my 300MP very early on I removed the U-couch in it's entirety and put in 2 swivel rocker recliners. I think that couch thing is one of the most uncomfortable things I ever sat on in an RV. Never tried using as a bed but the instructions would have discouraged me from that. I stored the thing until I sold it and put it back in. Obviously you have that ability also so I recommend keeping and if/when you sell trade, reinstall. Most people will want stock setups.

Edit just realized you might have meant the complete garage assembly not living area couch.Actually I mean all furniture, original couch and u shaped dinet in garage. With way better furniture options specially when full timing and the age of this camper I doubt it will affect resale.