PDA

View Full Version : Howdy All;

hankaye
04-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Howdy All;

Just joined up.

Anticipate purchase of a 2008 K'stone Cougar 278RKS within 2 weeks.

Anyone with something to say about them ('08 278RKS), good or bad I would like to hear it.

Thanks for having me... I do have a tendancy to ask questions, please have patience with me in that respect.

Again Howdy All...

hank

Festus2
04-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Greetings Hank:
Welcome to the group. Just so happens we have the exact same RV as you are thinking about purchasing. If you need any specific help, seek opinions and comments about the 278RKS in particular, you can send me a Private Message.
(Members who do not have this unit and who already have their own and different RV, may not be interested in reading comments devoted just to the '08 Cougar 278RKS).

hankpage
04-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the forum. Our's is the same floor-plan just a little longer. We love the RK layout and I think you will too. Again welcome, The other Hank ;)

hankaye
04-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Howdy All;

Just checkin' in to say that I'm now getting "Locked-In" on the '08 278RKS Cougar.
Picked-up a used 5th wheel hitch (RBW 16,000#), getting it installed this comming Wed.
Intend to take posession the following Fri.
Looking forward to dragging it back here to the Campground and move from the TT into the 5er.
Wish the weather would start behavein' itself...

:D:D:D

hankaye