PDA

View Full Version : High Pointe Microwave

Bob Landry
04-08-2011, 05:44 PM
I have a new Outback, it has a High Point Microwave, probably a standard model for Keystone's trailers. I left all of my operating manuals at home and have a question. I do not see a button that lets you select a specific cook time. There's express cook,press a number and it cooks for that length of time, defrost by weight, defrost by time, and the various buttons for popcorn, beverage, etc., but no button that says "cook time" that lets you select your specific cook time.. Am I just missing something? We still have a couple of days before going home and that's making me nuts..

ktmracer
04-08-2011, 06:45 PM
here is what I remember of ours works:

1) Pushing start gives a 30 second cooking time, increase in 30 sec increments by pushing start repeatidly
2) selecting any number between 1 and 6 and hitting start will give 1-6 minutes cook time. Again hitting start again will add 30 seconds.
3) setting a time by using keypad followed by start. 90 seconds would be 9, 0, start.
1:45 would be 1, 4, 5 start. you might need to select power level first by hitting power repeatedly to select power between 10 and 100%

we use (1) the most.

hopes this helps.