PDA

View Full Version : Changing a flat tire...

liveyourlife
02-27-2016, 06:02 PM
Has anyone every used a Trailer Aid Plus to change a flat on the passport 238ML TT? If so, did you have enough clearance to change the tire?

zuley
02-27-2016, 06:07 PM
I have an Elite 23RB. The Trailer Aid works fantastic for my application. There has been a couple of posts discussion the Trailer Aid. Seems it is either loved or hated. I certainly don't regret spending the money on it. Although I have read with a spread axle it may not work.

Tbos
02-27-2016, 06:23 PM
I had a 238ML I did a test with leveling blocks to see if it would work. It did so I'm pretty confident the trailer aid will work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

liveyourlife
02-27-2016, 07:02 PM
Thanks to both of you for your responses!

liveyourlife
02-27-2016, 07:14 PM
I have an Elite 23RB. The Trailer Aid works fantastic for my application. There has been a couple of posts discussion the Trailer Aid. Seems it is either loved or hated. I certainly don't regret spending the money on it. Although I have read with a spread axle it may not work.

Thanks for your quick response. If it works on your Elite 23RB, I am confident it will work on my Express 238ML. I believe your TT has the spread axle design as does the GT, however the Express does not have the spread axle design. I will give one a try once the warmer weather arrives and post an update. Thanks Again!

KJJ
02-27-2016, 10:39 PM
I'm considering the Andersen Rapid Jack to do this, and double as a block for the tongue jack when laid on it's side. FWIW my dealer sells the Trailer Aid Plus and said it would work fine on the 238.

liveyourlife
02-28-2016, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the input, I will check out the Anderson Rapid Jack online.