PDA

View Full Version : looking for information

naku
02-18-2016, 05:16 PM
hey there,
we recently purchased a new 2015 avalanche 355rk. i am looking for someone who owns a similar unit and would be willing to chat with me. i have several questions. i have asked my dealer but so far they have not been much help. similarly, i spoke with keystone but they were not much help either

Festus2
02-18-2016, 07:11 PM
hey there,
we recently purchased a new 2015 avalanche 355rk. i am looking for someone who owns a similar unit and would be willing to chat with me. i have several questions. i have asked my dealer but so far they have not been much help. similarly, i spoke with keystone but they were not much help either

Try looking in the Community forum. At the top of the page, look for a blue bar - click on Community --->>> Social Groups.

I see that there is an Avalanche Social Group with several members. Not sure how active this group is but try sending a Private Message to them and see if any respond with a willingness to chat with you.

sourdough
02-18-2016, 08:05 PM
Festus has guided you well.

If you find the group unproductive you can post your questions here in the proper category. There is a large community of knowledgeable, helpful owners.