PDA

View Full Version : Montana Owner's Forum

jwakeman
02-11-2016, 04:42 PM
This must be a select group as I have made several attempts to register with no success and nowhere to get assistance. The question for me is where can I get the most info about pros and con of owning a Montana fifth wheel?

JRTJH
02-11-2016, 05:25 PM
I am not a member of the Montana Owner's Group so I can't give you any advice on how to join. Possibly someone will answer your questions before too long.

In the meantime, there are a large number of threads and individual posts about that Keystone brand on this forum. Additionally, in the community section (located in the blue bar a the top of every forum webpage) you can select "Social Groups" from which you can get a complete listing of all the "member groups" that are in "the community". There are, I believe, 7 or 8 Montana groups, some for all Montana RV's and some for a specific model of Montana RV's.

Good Luck with your search for information on the Montana brand !!!

therink
02-11-2016, 05:25 PM
Since it is a Keystone product, why not try the Keystone owners forum. Good site. http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/index.php

Ram189
02-11-2016, 05:28 PM
I get way more info here than I have ever found anything on the MOC site.

I have a High Country what do you want to know? Going on 2nd year of ownership.

therink
02-11-2016, 06:05 PM
Well, I feel like an idiot. I thought I was on rv.net when I read your post. I'll crawl back into my cave now.

dcg9381
02-11-2016, 06:34 PM
This must be a select group as I have made several attempts to register with no success and nowhere to get assistance. The question for me is where can I get the most info about pros and con of owning a Montana fifth wheel?

J - you need to be a current owner or indicate that you're in the process of buying one. Their moderators take a while to approve and if you don't indicate that you're in one of the buckets above, they will not approve you at all..

Check your spam mail and try registering from a different domain if you're having issues.

Keywestparrothead
02-11-2016, 07:22 PM
I get way more info here than I have ever found anything on the MOC site.

I have a High Country what do you want to know? Going on 2nd year of ownership.

X2. I too find this site more informative and active!

As a Montana owner I am happy to answer questions as well.

ncrzrbk
02-12-2016, 04:20 AM
Montana Mountaineer owner here. I use this site more than the Montana group. This is much easier to navigate. Will be glad to help in any way I can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SAABDOCTOR
02-12-2016, 05:32 AM
I'll jump in on that we have had 3 montana's. never had much luck with MOG. lots more great info here. Will be glad to help you with any info. Enjoy your Montana!:wlcm:

cw3jason
02-12-2016, 09:42 AM
I am a Montana owner and I belong to several forums, including MOC. Also attended the MOC factory fall rally. Excellent time. Alot of great people on MOC. Try the suggestions above, and feel free to ask any questions. Also here is a link to the forum in case you have been going to the wrong page.
http://www.montanaowners.com/

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

chris199
02-12-2016, 10:18 AM
I am a Montana owner..2015 Montana 3791RD.

Montana Owners forum is excellent!

http://montanaowners.com/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jwakeman
02-17-2016, 10:17 AM
I have tried send email to listed monitor address and it is returned as invalid address. If you know a valued address I will give it one more try.

dcg9381
02-17-2016, 11:51 AM
Try: [email protected]

Note, I'm not a member. I was a member for a short amount of time - I was trying to find out if Montanas were having the same sort of roof issue that I was having with my Carbon - I detailed that in my registration.

I was booted out for joining under "false pretenses". I got an apology when I pointed to my disclosure, but they don't allow membership unless you're a current owner or you're seeking to own one.

chris199
02-18-2016, 10:08 AM
I joined the MOCK this time last year when I was seriously considering buying a Montana and trading my Cougar TT. They were extremely welcoming and helpful. Let me see if I can get you a contact.

chris199
02-18-2016, 10:10 AM
[email protected].

jwakeman
02-18-2016, 03:55 PM
I got a email back from monitor that helped my get back on.

NotyetMHCowner
02-19-2016, 04:16 AM
I have never had a problem with MOG. There is a lot of great information on there as well as this site. I am also a member of RV.NET and IRV2. I usually can find what I am looking for between 2 sites, but all I ever wanted to know between 4!

chris199
02-21-2016, 07:18 PM
I got a email back from monitor that helped my get back on.
Great! MOC is a great place for Montana feedback.

Dave W
02-23-2016, 05:48 AM
My .02 on MOC. Occasionally still check in on the MOC but then they saw that we have a 'lowly' Montana High Country 343RL, seemed to be ignored regardless of the subject. Better off here or possibly even the iRV2 site

NotyetMHCowner
02-23-2016, 07:41 AM
I have a cheap, small, poorly made, not the real thing High Country as well but have never had a problem at MOC. There are probably always a few people stuck up on every site, but I have not seen it on the 4 sites I use.

pnw
03-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Just purchased a new 2015 3440RL and have been a member of the MOC since early December of last year. I had no problems with joining the forum. I believe the administrative process may be manual requiring someone to physically approve the request. It took a day or two to get a response. The process went smooth for me. Also the staff was very helpful when I needed help with credentials. I received a great deal of information in just over two months from forum members and archives. Members were very forth coming with personal experiences and first hand usage knowledge.