PDA

View Full Version : Purpleline eGo

AlexChuang
02-09-2016, 07:43 PM
Well folks... Long time reader, first time poster here. I decided to install an eGo system so that I could nose in my trailer tongue out to the side of my house so that I could save monthly storage fees here, which are astronomical to say the least. Good system. Motors work well. Wasn't my first choice in trailer moving systems, but the brand new battery powered trailer dolly I ordered before this caught fire as I was using it, so I decided to spend a little bit more for a better solution. Thought I'd share this little mod.

This mod actually excites me because trailer positioning is completely controlled by a wireless remote. That means, no more struggling backing into tight camping spots.

Steve S
02-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Now that sounds like a cool system to have"bouncey: I would love to see it in action"bouncey:

AlexChuang
02-15-2016, 05:33 PM
Now that sounds like a cool system to have"bouncey: I would love to see it in action"bouncey:

let me see if i can get a better video of it in action the next time i park it. i have a video but you can't really see it moving. i need to modify a new caster for the new trailer jack. i completely destroyed the old caster wheel and trailer jack from the last move because the caster wasn't manufactured properly and it destroyed my jack tube.

but... here is the video from purple line off of their website

https://youtu.be/YLPkDWSMuwM

Tbos
02-15-2016, 06:45 PM
Looking forward to seeing your video.

Steve S
02-15-2016, 07:55 PM
That's the coolest thing ever "bouncey: I can see how useful that would be for many people :)