PDA

View Full Version : Farewell

dwayneb236
01-20-2016, 05:33 AM
Well, time to say so long. Getting rid of our Keystone bumper pull and heading over to Forest River for a fiver. Getting a Brookstone 395RL. It's been fun and I hope the people over at Forest River Forums are as pleasant as they are here.

I know another forum that I will not name has some really really nasty people. Hehe.

But anyway, I know I haven't participated very much here but thanks for the help I've been given.

Keep on RVing.

CaptnJohn
01-20-2016, 06:13 AM
You will find a lot of nice people on the FR forums. They are much more active too, you can almost always find an owner rally. Only Heartland owners are more active than FR. Both factories often send techs to the bigger rallies and support a big one in IN annually. Venders often are at the larger rallies and offer deals and warranty work at times too.
I looked at FR and had a Rockwood 5er in mind until I saw how much more was available for so little on a Cougar.

GaryWT
01-20-2016, 08:36 AM
So going from a TT to a FW, good luck. We looked at a Forest River trailer this weekend and liked it a lot. It was 37 feet though plus we are not ready to make a move.

grampscamper
01-21-2016, 06:15 AM
Wishing you the best with your Forest River. We also switched from Keystone a few weeks ago. We took a close look at Keystone, Jayco and Forest River. We decided to go with Grand Design because they had a floor plan that we liked the best.
I think you're going to like the change to a 5th wheel.

justlkn
01-21-2016, 06:23 AM
We have been looking at the Brookstone 395RL for quite some time. We have the Avalanche 341TG and love how the Brookstone gives you more living space without losing the sleeping space. If your able let us know how you like after your shakedown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk