PDA

View Full Version : dinette booth cushion placement

gmandi
04-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Can somebody help me with how the cushions layout to make the dinette into a Bed? For the life of me I cannot figure it out. I have a full u shape cougar.

Jay D
04-04-2011, 05:55 AM
I have the same issue in my sprinter.

wozzukes
04-04-2011, 07:37 AM
I had this issue too with our Springdale U shaped dinette. I think I figured it out, but it's not a perfect fit. I took the two back cushions that are along the window and laid them down on top of the folded table. They are a little longer than the space so they had to be scrunched a little, but they did fit there. The only thing I don't get is that they seem to be a thinner than the seat cushions so it makes for an uneven bed. I don't really anticipate having to use this for sleeping, but if you plan on using it regularly as a bed you might want to carry along a piece of plywood or something to lay on top of the table to even the cushions if you have the same issue.

jq1031
04-04-2011, 07:41 AM
We used ours last night for the first time, no problem setting it up.

1. Pull table away from seating area, untill your framiliar with the way it breaks down, I suggest turning it upside down, pull & hold the black knob, push the leggs so the hinges fold & leggs fold also.

2. Remove cushions, place folded table on the seat lip (table top up), so it's level with the rest of the seating area.

3. Replace the seat cushions as they were, use the three back cushions to full in the table top area. The corner back cushions are not part of the bed set up.

Sleep tight, JOE