PDA

View Full Version : Lettering sise

roadglide
01-10-2016, 06:45 PM
All the lettering on the forums have become very small . I would like some help finding why it happened and correct the lettering size. Thank you Roadglide.

Festus2
01-10-2016, 07:17 PM
All the lettering on the forums have become very small . I would like some help finding why it happened and correct the lettering size. Thank you Roadglide.

Try going into your computer's Control Panel and look for "Display". Click on that and it will give you a few, usually 3, choices of print size ----- Smaller, Normal, Larger. Changing this will affect all print size that appears on your screen ---- this forum and everything else.

Note- Do not use this forum's Control Panel tab. There's nothing in there that can alter the size of the print that appears on the screen.

roadglide
01-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Its only the Keystone forums all my other forums are fine. Something happened and I don't know what it was.

roadglide
01-10-2016, 07:50 PM
Its only the Keystone forums all my other forums are fine. Something happened and I don't know what it was. Are you seeing small letters?

roadglide
01-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Thank you I wasn't aware that control panel would only effect one area of my computer. Its repaired.