PDA

View Full Version : Disney Trip

T3/T4 Hybrid
01-03-2016, 04:35 PM
The first trip of 2016 with the camper is in two weeks and the destination is Disney in Orlando FL. We are staying at camp wilderness inside of Disney but our routing from NC to Orlando has us going through Jacksonville FL. I'm looking at using the Outer Belt Way instead of going through the middle downtown area of Jacksonville. The question, which route to use "East or West"? From looking at Google Maps the West Outer Belt looks the easiest but maybe just a few miles more. Can anyone else advise and any other traffic/road hazards I should be aware of?

Tbristol
01-03-2016, 05:16 PM
Last time I drove through there. I took the east route. At least, I think that is the direction. It was the one that said to the beaches. This was my first time taking an outer loop after many frustrating trips right through town. All I can say is wow why did I wait so long. It was smooth sailing with minimal traffic. I'm not sure why I choose east over west. I'm sure either one is better then going straight through town. I think no matter which one you go with you won't be disappointed.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

T3/T4 Hybrid
01-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Thanks.. I think either or will be a lot better than going through the middle of town freeway.

gtsum2
01-08-2016, 01:42 AM
The east side is what I used to use when traveling to jax and jax beaches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk