PDA

View Full Version : Another Keystone Passport 300BH

Adam
04-03-2011, 09:28 AM
Hi,

We are also new here and looking forward to learning more about mods and issues found on Passport units, hopefully none! We picked up our 300BH from Indian Valley Camping Center located in Souderton, PA last August and have been very happy with both the trailer and the dealership. This is our fifth trailer in eight years started out like most with a popup and the rest is history!

Adam
04-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Friendly Board.....Ok I will welcome myself!

Handysam
04-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Adam, sorry missed your original post. Welcome to the forums. Have you been out in it yet to camp? There's a lot of good info here on the different forums, and several Passport owners. Happy Camping, Sam

Festus2
04-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Seems like we missed your sign in. We goofed! We try our best to make sure that everyone is welcomed but this time we missed you. Please accept our apologies, Adam, and our belated "welcome" to the forum.

Adam
04-11-2011, 05:00 PM
Thanks.....figured I would just welcome myself:D

Heading out for our first trip of the season this weekend and go figure, rain in the forecast! Especially after I washed-n-waxed the fema box yesterday.:rolleyes:

LarryL
04-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Hi Adam this has a lot of good help with problems, I just replaced my
thermostate,and help from this site got it done.
camping in the rain your in a trailer :D not a tent,have fun maybe the
weather man is wrong

Terrydactile
04-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the forum!!! Camping in the rain is fun occasionally, gives you a chance to check its durability against the elements.

rturriff7
04-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Welcome. And remember that at some point you probably justified buying a trailer because it's nice to have when it rains. Hope you get a little sun though.