PDA

View Full Version : 14 FZ342/ Monster Package

socalhd
12-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Anyone with the same model can you tell me what Mattress you got in the Monster Package?
We have an issue with our Mattress like it is broken in the middle. In researching and talking with my dealer it is apparent the mattress that was supposed to be in our unit is a Memory Foam according the Brochure. However that is not what we have. Just looking for confirmation

MBD
12-10-2015, 02:43 PM
My monster package 342 came with a memory foam mattress. We didn't care for it very much. I threw away the mattress on the top bunk in the garage and put the memory foam mattress there for guests/grandkids. We now sleep in a sleep number bed-I say it is OK, but mama likes it a lot.

socalhd
12-11-2015, 02:11 PM
We should have gotten the Memory Foam with ours. Not sure what it is but the wife and I feel like thers is a hole in the middle. Like it had been folded for a long period of time. When laying on it you feel like you are falling into the middle. Dealer has gotten Keystone to replace it Under Warranty

Brentw
06-25-2016, 05:39 AM
Mine to was to be a memory foam, sold it and replaced with a real one.

dcg9381
06-25-2016, 05:46 AM
Anyone with the same model can you tell me what Mattress you got in the Monster Package?
We have an issue with our Mattress like it is broken in the middle. In researching and talking with my dealer it is apparent the mattress that was supposed to be in our unit is a Memory Foam according the Brochure. However that is not what we have. Just looking for confirmation

Make sure the brochure and the manufacture year match. I've seen Keystone refuse to help over "mattress" issues before citing manufacture year vs brochure... Year sold may be different.