PDA

View Full Version : Organization Tips

tommy_z
11-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Share your ideas for organizing all the camper stuff:

1) I adopted someone else's idea for a milk crate to store leveling boards in.

2) I use a dove hunting bucket for my water hoses. The round shape make it easy to coil them back up perfectly. I fit a pair of 25ft fresh hoses, a water filter, disposable gloves, and an expanding hose for the black tank flush. The outside cover has pockets that are great for pressure regulator, 90 degree elbow, bug spray, water thief, etc.

Tbos
11-13-2015, 05:35 AM
Good ideas. I use several plastic containers with lids to keep my stuff organized.

gkainz
11-13-2015, 11:13 AM
Share your ideas for organizing all the camper stuff:

2) I use a dove hunting bucket for my water hoses.

How do you hunt doves with a bucket? I use a 20 ga over and under... Doesn't work worth a hoot for storing water hoses... :) :D

Pull Toy
11-13-2015, 02:43 PM
Several good ideas, but NO WAY am I storing "disposable gloves, and an expanding hose for the black tank flush" anywhere even close to my white water hoses and gear. In my rig, White vs Black/Gray don't even ride in the same compartment. Too much chance of cross contamination.

JRTJH
11-13-2015, 02:59 PM
Several good ideas, but NO WAY am I storing "disposable gloves, and an expanding hose for the black tank flush" anywhere even close to my white water hoses and gear. In my rig, White vs Black/Gray don't even ride in the same compartment. Too much chance of cross contamination.

We need a "LIKE" button on the forum !!!

tommy_z
11-15-2015, 07:38 AM

Guess I don't share that level of concern, but I also don't drink the city water when I travel. I find the variation in municipal systems to cause more problems (taste, odor, sediment). Travelers don't get boil water notices.

The box of disposable gloves are new/clean one-time-use and the flush hose connections don't make contact with the fresh hose connections.

cruisegrandma
11-15-2015, 08:28 PM
We need a "LIKE" button on the forum !!!

X2 on the like button and on keeping fresh water and grey/black hose is separate compartments.