PDA

View Full Version : Sold our 5ver

Yosemitebob
11-01-2015, 06:03 PM
After all the work I've put into our trailer over the last 2.5 years, we sold it. My wife, sense we got the 5ver has mentioned on every trip how she can't get up and walk to the back or stretch her legs while on the move. We once had a Class A and I think she misses that except for the size. So we sent shopping and found a right fit that will work for her and for myself as well. It's not a Class A but it's not a trailer or 5ver either. That leaves about one choice A Super C. She can once again get up when she wants, and I'm still in a diesel. I've had great time while being here working with so many getting answers to my many questions and just enjoying myself in the process. Thank you all.

Bob

chuckster57
11-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Congrats on your new purchase. Stick around and keep helping with your experience, after all, all RV's are the same stuff just in different packages.

Post pics when you get the chance.

JRTJH
11-01-2015, 06:15 PM
It sounds like you've found a solution that will keep you in RVing and also keep your DW happy as well. It's always a "good thing" when the DW is smiling. We look forward to hearing from you as you travel in your new Super-C. Stay in touch, it's been a pleasure having you as a member and your contributions to the forum are much appreciated.

Don't become a stranger !!!

Yosemitebob
11-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Thank you, yes, I will be back. I want to do the same, again, for solar and who know what else. I just dropped my 5 ver off today and await the arrival of the new one sometime next week.
Thanks again.

PerryB
11-02-2015, 04:33 AM
Were looking at going that same route. Maybe a Seneca with a Duramax.

koko
11-02-2015, 10:46 AM
That's our plan in about 5 years. We've already started looking. There are so many choices!

tgpilot
11-03-2015, 11:47 PM
Over the past 50 years I've always had a pickup camper, TT or a 5th wheel. When I got back into RVing a couple of years I also looked at the Super-C, but decided against it because I saw so many broke down on the side of the road or in a shop. But, who knows, maybe the next one will be a Super-C. Out of twent-five RV's in the past, none were ever a motor home. I probably really need t try one at least once before I quit....lol.

theasphaltrv'er
11-04-2015, 04:48 AM
Fantastic...life is good when the wife is happy :thewave:

Brantlaker
11-04-2015, 06:09 AM
We just bought a new 5er but not a Keystone product a Lifestyle Alfa Gold side hauler so my DW could have a place to Quilt and I still keep up on this forum a lot of good info here that pertains to all RV's. Good luck with the new RV.:)

KanTC
11-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Nearly 2 yrs ago, we sold our 5th wheel & bought a Seneca [Super C diesel]. None of our family lives in NM so, at this stage in our lives, we now spend more time "traveling" out-of-state & less time "camping". For now, having a motorhome is a good decision for us. ;)

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

Yosemitebob
11-04-2015, 04:33 PM
Terri,
all my kids (4 of them) live out of state. Washington, Utah, Kentucky, Arizona. We find ourselves taking vacation (I get 8 weeks a year) and using it to go see them. So you can see why my wife wants to get up and walk every so often. This makes that happen. I am a happy camper myself.