PDA

View Full Version : How would you fix this?

Campy
10-28-2015, 04:55 AM
Got my Cougar winterized and placed in it's inside storage building and to take the weight off the springs I "auto leveled" it in place. The 4 point auto level did it thing and leveled the camper but it's NOT level?? With my beam level laying on the kitchen floor it's almost half a bubble off, low in the front, is that normal? How would you fix that? I thought that the level controls are screwed to the underside of the floor in 2 places.

bsmith0404
10-28-2015, 05:03 AM
Assuming you have a Lippert 4 or 6 point level system, you have to re-zero the system. Set it up to level manually and then go through the steps to for the system to relearn level. There are several threads on here that you can read to find the steps, you can check your owners manual, or go to Lippert's website and download a manual. There is actually a lot of good information in the manual if you download and read it.

Campy
10-28-2015, 12:24 PM
Assuming you have a Lippert 4 or 6 point level system, you have to re-zero the system. Set it up to level manually and then go through the steps to for the system to relearn level. There are several threads on here that you can read to find the steps, you can check your owners manual, or go to Lippert's website and download a manual. There is actually a lot of good information in the manual if you download and read it.

Thanks that's handy info, nope did not get any manuals for the leveling system because I have a remote that is suppose to work it but never has and the dealer "always" forgets to fix that!!