PDA

View Full Version : Purchased New Toy Hauler

C130
09-17-2015, 07:24 AM
I sold my Fuzion toy hauler a couple of months ago and just bought a new leftover 2015 Momentum. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of the help over the last 3 years. The Fuzion was our first RV and I had zero problems with it and we absolutely loved it. We really wanted another Fuzion but didn't like the flooring in the new ones at all and just couldn't spend that much money on something we really didn't prefer. We looked at every toy hauler and narrowed it down to two, wound up choosing the Grand Designs Momentum.

I still plan on being active here on this forum and can honestly say this is my favorite RV related forum. The moderators do an outstanding job, layout is excellent, and lots of active, knowledgeable members. I hope our Momentum is as good as our Fuzion was and know it'll be very hard to beat the Fuzion. Now that we have the new toy hauler home I don't have any vacation until December so trying to figure out when we can get away for a couple of days.

bsmith0404
09-17-2015, 07:37 AM
Congrats on the new TH! I think you will be very happy, Grand Design produces some very nice units.

gearhead
09-17-2015, 05:07 PM
Yes, Grand Design is good stuff. It was a tough decision for us to get the Montana over the Grand Design.

gtsum2
09-21-2015, 02:47 AM
Congrats! Gd has some nice units.

C130
09-26-2015, 06:38 AM
Congrats! Gd has some nice units.

Thanks, this work thing is still interfering with us taking it out camping. Hopefully we'll get a chance to use it soon. I'm trying to make up my work days I took when I went to pick it up.

rbev2308
09-27-2015, 03:30 AM
Congrats on Momentum...I really wanted the same unit but my wife would have no part of it. I then took her while camping down in Anchor Down in TN to the dealer there to see the new Momentum M-class which I really did not like but thought it would persuade her and it did not..I think Grand Design has some nice products out there and the little guy always has to work harder to compete and they have done that for the 3-4 years they have been around.