PDA

View Full Version : Fridge moisture help

skidooxman
08-21-2015, 05:25 AM
In my 2016 Fuzion., I think it's a Norcol(sp) on AC power it's cold and drinks are dry. On LP it's still cold but the top shelf water bottles are covered in moisture. Is something wrong here or is this normal?

Sent by my German Shepherd

SteveC7010
08-21-2015, 05:34 AM
In my 2016 Fuzion., I think it's a Norcol(sp) on AC power it's cold and drinks are dry. On LP it's still cold but the top shelf water bottles are covered in moisture. Is something wrong here or is this normal?
Interesting difference. The only way to see if there is something going on is to put a thermometer in there and measure the temp at the same location under both power sources.

dcg9381
08-21-2015, 07:44 AM
Is it like that if it's on for several days? Tried adjusting the temperature?

It's likely a temperature difference top to bottom. One feature that I added to a prior RV was a circulating fan in the Norcold... That might help.

skidooxman
08-22-2015, 03:15 PM
It's only on LP when it happens and I think it's because it's not keeping it cold. It happens over a period of 2-3 hours. Today it was on LP for 12 hours and the fridge rose to 62 while I was traveling. I don't get it. I stopped and it's still running just not cold. If I turn the generator on and switch to AC it's cold

Sent by my German Shepherd

chuckster57
08-22-2015, 03:34 PM
I would check the flame. Generally LP will keep RV refers colder than AC. Make sure the flame is blue and steady. Doesn't take much to plug the burner tube and cause a poor flame.