PDA

View Full Version : Montana Fender

Exsailor
08-07-2015, 06:53 PM
Ok, besides the fact that I am infuriated over yet Another tire explosion ( more to follow) now I am trying to order an OEM fender skirt but with the myriad sites with various inquiries I am even more insensed. There is no reason that I should not be able to go to a Keystone site and order a skirt for my 2008 montana. Am I missing something?

chuckster57
08-07-2015, 06:58 PM
Your not missing anything. Keystone doesn't make the fenders I would guess. Trekwood.com is a site that sells Keystone replacement parts. You can search for parts based on a specific unit. I don't know how many years back they carry, but you can probably find a pair or single that looks like yours.

Mopar madman
08-08-2015, 04:54 AM
I just bought fenders for my Laredo from Trekwood. Fantastic company to deal with and fast delivery. I now have a bookmark to their site for any future needs. You could practicality build your own fifth wheel from this site! Good luck!

chris199
08-09-2015, 01:05 PM
I typically call my dealer to order parts. There are a lot of variables (depending upon the part) but the dealer can figure it out and will correct things if the order is incorrect.

Exsailor
08-10-2015, 06:53 PM
Well, your all right. Apparently the skirts are based on the models. Got it figured out now by VIN. Wow just for a fender skirt? No sweat

chris199
08-12-2015, 08:17 AM
I feel your pain. I crushed a cabinet door on our first night opening a slide. The VIN, style, color, type of handle, color of handle...mult pics...eventually the dealer worked it out. Certainly not easy.

chris199
08-12-2015, 08:18 AM
Now....what about the tire explosion?

Festus2
08-12-2015, 11:27 AM
Now....what about the tire explosion?

Chris - See Exsailor's thread "Someone is going to get hurt" for a detailed account of his tire experience.