PDA

View Full Version : Some items for sale

Rogergreenb
07-30-2015, 03:10 PM
Looking to sell a couple of items

Aussie Grill and trailer mounting bracket. Never used, new in box. $100 plus shipping.

Max air 2 vent cover - black $25. Used one season, changed to a white one.

2 Reese dual cam Trunnion bars (1200lbs). Used, replaced with lighter bars. $100 plus shipping.

Thanks

bsmith0404
07-30-2015, 03:17 PM
Welcome to the forum. You may have more luck selling items if the members here know who you are. Just selling a bunch of items as a first post without an introduction can seem a bit sketchy to some, even if you've been a member here for almost a year.

Rogergreenb
07-30-2015, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Been camping a number of years with the wife and kids. We have progressed from tents to pop up to TT. We picked up the Passport last fall. We had some extras that we no longer need so I am finally trying to get rid of them. I have been a constant lurker since then. I have also picked up a number of useful tips since then. Made some good changes since then. Thanks to all the great input. We like to get out as much as we can but the northeast is not favorable for camping. We are heading out to OBX for our annual trek next weekend. It is great to camp on the sound. This is a great forum for TT owners.

robo
08-05-2015, 03:06 AM
Int is the grill can u post a pic and shipping to 14125

Rogergreenb
08-11-2015, 05:07 PM
Email sent.