PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion 395 black tank access

05hd350
07-23-2015, 05:32 PM
Hello all ! I'm wondering if I can access my black tank by removing the wall in the storage compartment. I'm thinking maybe the door side storage compartment looking in removing the left side wall and possible get to the top of the tank. Reason being is my black tank flush oddly enough only flushes the half bath (back bathroom) not the front one like I assumed it would. My idea is to "T" into the line after the check valve and add a tank flush to the front tank also ? Any input or thoughts are welcome and thanks in advance !

Face Down
07-23-2015, 07:24 PM
Hello all ! I'm wondering if I can access my black tank by removing the wall in the storage compartment. I'm thinking maybe the door side storage compartment looking in removing the left side wall and possible get to the top of the tank. Reason being is my black tank flush oddly enough only flushes the half bath (back bathroom) not the front one like I assumed it would. My idea is to "T" into the line after the check valve and add a tank flush to the front tank also ? Any input or thoughts are welcome and thanks in advance !

Not sure of your layout but on my Carbon I have individual hookups for each flush system. The main bathroom flush is directly below the water hookup in the enclosed area (place where you hook up all the water, cable, battery disconnect, outside shower and drain lines) and the half-bath flush is mounted to the exterior of the trailer (Drivers side) about where the half bath is. I bet if you check, you have both also.

chuckster57
07-24-2015, 05:18 AM
To answer your original question, holding tanks are below the floor in the framework.

You have to access the tanks from underneath the trailer, but the rinsers are normally mounted on the side of the tank.

HDCVO
07-24-2015, 10:00 AM
That is odd. I have a Fuzion 395 (2014) and my flush works on both tanks. Maybe you have a clog in line or kinked line. Before starting to remove anything, you might want to contact Keystone with your vin# and see what they say.

Ken

05hd350
07-27-2015, 05:08 PM
I tried calling keystone and that went no where fast, may try again though with the hope of a better rep answering the call and or directing it to the proper place. I've been all over the camper and have not found a second flush hook up. The only one I have is in the compartment with all the other hook ups. I've already cut a hole into the bottom to repair a hydro leak and have don't want to do that again either. Just was hoping someone here may have had that panel off in the storage compartment and would have been able to tell me exactly what's back there.

HDCVO
07-28-2015, 04:52 AM
On my 395 there is only one hookup in the compartment. When connected and water turned on, it flushes both tanks at the same time. Perhaps the nozzle is clogged or a blockage in the line. Maybe another 395 owner will chime in and relate their setup.

Ken

05hd350
07-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Well another call to keystone today and pretty much ended with the same results as the first. Was told both tanks should flush not just one. Wasn't offered any solution other than the trusted "have you taken it to a dealer to have it looked at ?" I was told again that the access for the tank is through the underside of the trailer. So I guess ill have to try for myself and see what I can come up with.