PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Hornet

richf28
03-23-2011, 01:14 AM
Wife and I just bought a 2010 Hornet 28RLS. The unit was sold to us as used from a dealer but looks like maybe it was used maybe once or twice. Still has stickers on the inside. It actually fooled the salesperson to find that it was used. I am a bit concerned why someone would get rid of it so soon though. Is there anything I should be aware of on this model?

Festus2
03-23-2011, 06:57 AM
Welcome to the forum richf28. You might try using the "Search" feature on this forum (type in "Hornet" in the blank search box) for previous posts and comments about this model. I am assuming that you did a thorough PDI and extensive walk through before you signed off on the deal and drove away. Hopefully, you would have spotted anything that would be of concern.

Handysam
03-23-2011, 11:58 AM
Welcome to the forums. There is a lot of great information on this sight, don't be afraid to ask. If you got a warranty from the dealer, you should be OK. Make sure you try all the features and operations to good working order. Happy Camping, Sam

richf28
03-24-2011, 01:32 AM
Yes dealer did a pdi and walkthrough with us. very informanant. Thanks I'll search through the site for info.