PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Raptor Mattress Size

FlyingChief
07-20-2015, 02:06 PM
So we brought our new Raptor 355TS home. It is a "King Suite" model. The stock mattress looked like a weird size, so we measured (for sheets and for a mattress topper). Turns out it is 72 x 76. That's somewhere between a Queen and a King size, but it isn't either one. I can't find anything that size. I've looked at web pages until I'm cross-eyed and can't find anything close. Note that this is an East/West configuration with the head of the bed in the slide out with no extra room on each side.

Anyone else have ideas? Especially if we decide we want to upgrade the mattress? So far it looks like the only option is to have something custom made and that gets pricey!

notanlines
07-20-2015, 02:22 PM
I think European queen is 72 x 75. Not that this is going to help you at all.

carwheel_09
07-20-2015, 02:24 PM
It's a short king. Probably have to get a special RV mattress.

hdrolling
07-21-2015, 02:30 PM
We just standard king size fitted sheets and have no issues, and then when we upgraded to the RV sleep number king the sheets still fit fine. They don't seem loose at all to us, and having the sheets longer makes tucking them under the front where the bed and board under the bed meat that much easier.

dcg9381
07-21-2015, 03:11 PM
If yours has the "bunk" above the garage.. just try finding sheets for that! :-)

hdrolling
07-21-2015, 05:08 PM
If yours has the "bunk" above the garage.. just try finding sheets for that! :-)

The two bunks in the garage on a 332 are queen and the loft is a twin, much smaller than the RV king.

beaglething
03-05-2018, 07:22 AM
We just bought a 355TS as well and have not brought it home yet. We were out measuring mattress sizes and the HappiJack "queens" and loft "twin" are super long. I have no idea what to do about sheets for them. Any advice?

ctbruce
03-05-2018, 10:16 AM
This thread is from 3 years ago. You may want to start a new thread on your topic. you may get more help that way.

mikz86ta
03-05-2018, 04:47 PM
Don't feel so bad. Our Fuzion had a Queen and it measures roughly an a queen should. But queen sheets from anywhere, the fitted makes you stretch it on.....and it comes off at night.
We decided to do King sheets and deal with some slight looseness. At least they stay on :)